Native-speaking English Teacher (NET)
Applications are invited for the post of NET commencing on :
- Should be a native-speaker of English;
- Should possess a Teaching of English as a Foreign Language or a Second Language (TEFL/TESL) qualification;
- Should have experience in teaching Oxford Read Write Inc. (RWI) programme;
- Teaching experience in local kindergartens or junior forms of local primary schools preferable;
- Experience in teaching Cambridge English: Young Learners (YLE) exams and Trinity Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) preferable.
Application deadline: 22/5/2018
Please send application letter together with full resume and expected salary to the Principal, ELCHK Lutheran School, 10, On Shun Street, Yuen Long as soon as possible.