The G.S. curriculum , in the form of an open and flexible curriculum framework,sets out the learning targets and learning objectives for the development of students' construction of subject knowledge,as well as development of generic skills,positive values and attitudes under the following five strands :
Health and Living
- People and Environment
- Community and Citizenship
- National identity and Chinese Culture
- Global Understanding and the Information Era
Curriculum Aims :
- Provides diversified learning experiences for students,so that they can gain a better understanding of themselves,society the country and the world.
- Arouses students' interests in learning , enables them to learn effectively and use generic skills to enquire issues related to science , technology and society.
- Cultivates positive values and attitudes for healthy personal and social developments.